Collection of Clinical Studies on How Unfiltered Water Can Harm Your Body • Alkaline Water comes into play
Welcome to Alkalife's collection of clinical studies, videos and reports done on alkaline water, acid water and it's effects on the human body. Many of these studies originate from Japan & Korea, where alkaline water has been consumed for the past 30-40 years and has been accepted to be beneficial to health. Western medicine usually ignores studies if it is not conducted in Europe or in USA, hence why your doctor trained in western medicine may not recommend alkaline water.
Alkaline Water Used in Hospitals in Japan & Korea
A must watch video on Alkaline Water! Shows various experiments and test results. Alkaline Water is shown to help diabetes, cholesterol, high blood pressure, and cancer! These tests confirm what we already know about Alkaline Water through so many of our customers' testimonials!
World Health Organization(W.H.O.) - Health Risks of Drinking Demineralized Water(R.O. Water, Distilled Water)
Finally, a report that shows what we have been telling people all these years, and from the W.H.O. no less! R.O. Water and Distilled Water is not good for your health. In this report:
1. Research shows our body will absorb anywhere from 6% to 30% of its daily requirement of essential elements from drinking water
2. It does not matter whether the minerals are organic or inorganic. Our body does not differenciate. Most of the supplements that are avaialable in the market are inorganic, unless the entire supplement industry is a scam.
3. Healthy water should have a TDS(Total Dissolved Solids) reading of 200-400.
4. Report states that: "not only does completely demineralised water (distillate) have unsatisfactory organoleptic properities, but it also has a definite adverse influence on the animal and human organism."
5. Report also states: "For magnesium, a minimum of 10 mg/l (Novikov et al. 1983; Rubenowitz et al. 2000) and an optimum of about 20-30 mg/l (Durlach et al. 1989; Kozisek 1992); For calcium, a minimum of 20 mg/l (Novikov et al. 1983) and an optimum of about 50 (40-80) mg/l (Rakhmanin et al. 1990; Kozisek 1992); For total water hardness, the sum of calcium and magnesium should be 2 to 4 mmol/l (Plitman et al. 1989; Lutai 1992; Muzalevskaya et al. 1993; Golubev and Zimin 1994). At these concentrations, minimum or no adverse health effects were observed. The maximum protective or beneficial health effects of drinking water appeared to occur at the estimated desirable or optimum concentrations. The recommended magnesium levels were based on cardiovascular system effects, while changes in calcium metabolism and ossification were used as a basis for the recommended calcium levels". Alkaline water has magnesium and calcium levels similar to the recommended amount above.
In summary, scientific testing and the best “unbiased” brains in the world have repeatedly demonstrated that long term consumption of demineralized (RO&Distilled) water is bad for your health. Full article can be viewed on W.H.O.'s website here: http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/nutdemineralized.pdf